Sr. no INGREDIENTS QTY UNITS
1. Zucchini 200 gms.
2. Garlic 30 gms
3. Onions 30
4. Basil leaves 1 spon
5. Chicken stock 100 ml
6. Salt To taste
7. Pepper To taste
8. Olive oil 2 tsp
1. Chop garlic , slice zucchini and chop the onions.
2. Meat olive oil, add chopped garlic and onions and sauté.
3. Add basil leaves, slices zucchini and sauté until lender.
4. Add chicken stock add reduce to make a paste.
5. Make a paste and boil on a slow flame.
6. Check the consistency by adding chicken stock and adjust the seasoning.
7. Garlic with basil and leave and serve hot.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: serve hot.