1. Bhindi 1/2kg
2. Capsicum 150gm
3. Tomatoes 250gm
4. Large onions 2
5. Chilli powder 1/4tsp
6. Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
7. Refined oil( mustered oil) 150gm
8. Salt to taste
1. Select okras of a unit medium size. Wash and dry well. Cut off the top and tail and keep it a side.
2. Coarsely chop the onions, heat the and deep fry the okras, a handful at a time till they are party cooked, drain then and keep side.
3. Reduce the quantity of oil in the kadhai to half.
4. Saute chopped onions till they turn to golden pink colour. Then add tomatoes, capsicum and saute for 5 minutes. Add the fried okras, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and blend well.
5. Put the oil on top.
6. Put slow flame or slow charcoal fire and cook for 15 minutes.
7. When done, turn out in a serving dish and serve hot with chapattis.