1. Onions 15gm
2. Curd 400gm
3. Tomatoes 30gm
4. Cucumber 30gm
5. Green chillies 5gm
6. Coriander 5gm
7. Mint 5gm
8. Salt to taste
9. Chilli powder a pinch
1. Take curd and whisk in a bowl, peel, cut corianders into quarters, deseed and make small cubes.
2. Wash, cut tomatoes into quarters, deseed and chop. Boil, cool, peel and cut potatoes into small cubes, peel. Wash and chop onions.
3. Remove stems, wash, deseed and chop green chillies. Clean, wash and chop coriander.
4. Mix all the vegetables except coriander, with yoghurt in a large bowl. Sprinkle red chillies, cumin and salt, stir well. And adjust the seasonings.
5. Garnish with coriander and serve cold.