1. Yoghurt 400gm
2. Cucumber 30gm
3. Tomatoes 30gm
4. Potatoes 30gm
5. Onions 5
6. Green chillies 2
7. Cumin powder 3gm
8. Chaat masala 3gm
9. Salt to taste
10. Coriander 5gm
1. Whisk the yoghurt(curd) in a bowl.
2. Cut the vegetables, pees, cut cucumber into quarters, dressed and make small cubes. Wash and cut tomatoes into quarters, dressed and chop.
3. Boil, cool, pees and cut potatoes into small cubes.
4. Peel, wash and chop onions.
5. Remove stems, wash, slit, dressed and chop green chillies.
6. Clean, wash and chop coriander.
7. Mix all the vegetables except coriander with yoghurt in a large bowl. Sprinkle red chillies, cumin, chaat masala and salt, stir adjust seasoning.
8. Transfer to a bowl, garnish with coriander and serve cold.