1. Spinach 455gm
2. Fenugreek leaves 1/4bunch
3. Cottage chees 1/5gm
4. Ginger a small piece
5. Garlic a few flakes
6. Green chillies 5gm
7. Chilli powder 5gm
8. Coriander 30gm
9. Fat 30gm
10. Salt to taste
1. Cut paneer (cottage chees) into cubs.
2. Heat fat, fry paneer till pale brown and remove.
3. Grind together chilli powder, garlic and ginger.
4. Fry spices and whole green chillies.
5. Add washed and chopped spinach and fenugreek seeds.
6. Add salt cook quickly for a few minutes and add water of necessary cover and cook on a slow fire till Spinach and fenugreek leaves are cooked.
7. Add paneer cubes, bring to boil and remove garnish with chopped coriander leaves.