Beef stroganoff with mashed potatoes
Sr. no INGREDIENTS QTY UNITS
1. Fillet steak 1 gms
2. Butter 6 tsp.
3. Olive oil 2 tsp
4. chopped onions 2 tsp
5. white wine ¼ cup
6. cream ½ cup
7. salt to taste.
8. chopped pars
1. Cut meat into very thin fillets melt 4 tsp butter and when it’s really hot add a little olive oil.
2. Sauté the beef very quickly and when slightly browned on both sides arrange on a platter add the remaining butter and onions and stir cook for 1 min.
3. Add the wine and serve and the sow cream stir well on low flame .
4. Check the seasoning & sprinkle parsley.
5. Arrange on top of beef silent and serve with chili sauce .
COLOR: light brown..
TEXTURE: cream and soft.
GARNISH: mashed potatoes & chop .
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: hot serve