Chana Dal : 1 Cup (Soak in water for 4hrs)
Onion : 2 medium size cut into small pieces
Green Chilli : 6 cut into small pieces
cumin seeds: 1/2 TspCurry leaves : Few chopped
Coriandar Leaves : 1/4 Cup chopped
Salt :1/2 Tsp
Oil : For deep frying
- Take 1 Tbsp of soaked chana dal separately.
- Grind remaining chana dal into a paste.
- Heat the oil for deep frying.
- Mix all other ingradients along with salt to the prepared paste and prepare the mixture.
- Now take small amount of mixture and make a small patty.
- Repeat the same with remaining mixture.
- Now deep fry all prepared patties on medium flame until they are brown in color.