1. Carrots 1kg
2. Milk 1litre
3. Cardamom seeds 1tsp
4. Ghee 3tsp
5. Raisins 2tsp
6. Almonds 2tsp
7. Pistachios 2tsp
8. Sugar 450gm
1. Wash and grate carrots.
2. Soak the raisins in water for 30 minutes. Blanch and shored the nuts.
3. Put the water to boil, when it’s starts boiling add the grated carrots and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Add the milk and cook on a low flame for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
5. Add sugar, mix well and cook till the sugar has dissolved and all the milk has been absorted.
6. Add ghee and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Add the slightly crossed cardamoms and the raisins.
8. Mix well and remove from the heat.
9. Garnish with almonds and pistachions.
10. Serve hot.