Chile fish cakes
Sr. no INGREDIENTS QTY UNITS
1. Cod fillets 450 gms.
2. Fish sauce 2 tsp.
3. Red chilies 2 no
4. Garlic cloves 2 no
5. Lime leaves 10 no
6. Cilantro 2 no
7. Egg 2 no.
8. AP flour ¼ cup
9. Green beans 100 gms
10. Chile dip To serve
1. Using a sharp knife coarsely cut the cod fillets into size pieces.
2. Process until finally chopped and turnout into a large mixture boul.
3. Add the green beans to the cod fillet mixture and combine.
4. Divide the mixture into small balls clatters the balls between the palm.
5. Transfer the fish cake to serving plates and serve hot with Chile dip.
COLOR: CONSISTENCY: light yellowing.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Chile dip to serve.