1. Spinach 225gm
2. Fenugreek leaves 1bunch
3. Potatoes 225gm
4. Ginger 10gm
5. Garlic a few flaks
6. Green chillies 5gm
7. Chilli powder 5gm
8. Coriander leaves 1/2bunch
9. Fat 30gm
10. Salt to taste
1. Peat and cur potatoes into quarters.
2. Heat fat and fry potatoes and remove.
3. Grind together chilli powder, garlic and ginger,Fry masala and whole green chillies.
4. Add washed and chopped spinach and fenugreek leaves, saute. Add potatoes and salt and cook on a slow fire till potatoes are tender.
5. The leaves one smashed up garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Sprinkle a little water if required.