1. Jeera 50gm
2. Green chillies
3. Onions 2
4. Oil 5tsp
5. Coriander 20
6. Rice (basmati) 600gm
7. Cloves 5
8. Salt to taste
9. Cinnamon sticks 5
1. Wash the rice and soak the rice in water.
2. Take a handi and add oil and heat the oil.
3. Add jeera into the heated oil.
4. Add sliced onions and green chillies and ginger garlic paste into oil.
5. Add water double quantity of rice.
6. Add salt to taste.
7. Boil the water until boiling point.
8. Strain out the water which is used for soaking the rice.
9. Now add the soaked rice into boiled water cook the rice till it get tendered.
10. Garnish with coriander.