1. Mut 1kg
2. Onions 115gm
3. Cloves 6
4. Pepper corns 12
5. Ginger 10gm
6. Coriander powder 5gm
7. Cinnamon 1
8. Limes(large) 2
9. Sugar a pinch
10. Salt to taste
1. Pulao 500gm
2. Cloves 6
3. Pepper corns 12
4. Cardamoms 12
5. Almonds 15
6. Saffron 3/4tsp
7. Milk 1tsp
8. Salt to taste
9. Fat 50gm
1. Wash and cut meat and Put into a sauce pan and spices tied in muslin bag.
2. Add salt and enough water to cover meat.
3. Cook slowly till meat is tender and stock is reduced. (meat should simmer very slowly).
4. Remove muslin bag and squeeze to draw out flavas.
5. Add sugar and half the lime juice.
6. Cook slowly till a syrup of one stirring consistency is obtained.
7. Boil rice in water in which the remaining lime juice is added. When almost cooked drain thouroughly.
8. Melt fat in a pan and add spices for rice and then meat.
9. Add blanched and sliced almonds, water and saffron dissolved in milk.
10. Cook till liquid is completely absorbed and rice is tender and dry. This can be done in the middle shelf of a moderate over.