1. Onions 300gm
2. Tomatoes 200gm
3. Cucumber 150gm
4. Green chillies 4
5. Mint 5gm
6. Coriander 10gm
7. Lemon juice 60ml
9. Lemon 1
1. Peel, wash and roughly cut chop onions.
2. Wash and cut tomatoes into quarters, deseed and roughly chop and peel and cut cucumber into quarters, deseed and roughly chop.
3. Remove stems, wash, slit, deseed and chop green chillies.
4. Clean, wash and chop mint and coriander.
5. Wash and cut lemon into wedges.
6. Mix all the vegetables in a salad bowl and pour on the lemon juice, adjust the seasoning. Serve chilled with lemon wedges.