Streusel Coffee Cake
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg - beaten
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup cooking oil
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp butter or margarine, softened
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Streusel Coffee Cake Directions:
1. Stir together the 1 1/2 cups flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Combine egg, milk and oil. Add to flour mixture; mix well. Stir in raisins.
3. Turn into a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
4. Combine nuts, brown sugar, 1 Tbsp flour, butter or margarine and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter.
5. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven about 25 minutes. Makes 1 coffee cake.